Work with Us
Join our small team and make a big impact.
Our staff may number only a half-dozen employees, but we’re a dynamic organization with a long track record of finding, developing and supporting talented people at all career stages with meaningful work that leads to lasting impact.
What’s it like to work at the Fund? Good to know before you apply:
- The Fund is a mission-driven organization. Candidates best suited to this work are those excited about and ready to engage on tough issues related to advancing a growing, more equitable economy for all residents of Northeast Ohio, regardless of race or place.
- The Fund values its staff and offers (and encourages use of!) competitive paid time off. Full-time staff are covered by medical, dental, and short and long-term disability policies.
- We seek to build a caring, high-performance culture. We also strive to be an environment where achieving excellence at work doesn’t prevent team members from living full outside-of-work lives.
- While some contract opportunities can be fully remote, our staff must be located in Northeast Ohio and able to work in a hybrid environment with regular in-person office days.
- The Fund is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We embrace and celebrate diversity and strive to create genuine belonging for all.