Regional transformation happens when we work together.
The Fund for Our Economic Future is the only organization in the region (and one of the first in the country) where leaders of foundations, higher education, community development corporations, private companies, economic development organizations, nonprofits, and local government come together with equal decision-making authority — to learn, lead, and develop ideas to advance an inclusive economy.
We are a member-led organization. Funding members commit $100,000 or more in unrestricted funding over a three-year strategic phase. Civic members are elected by our board and represent a diversity of expertise, identity, professional, and lived experience. All hold equal voting power in shaping and executing our shared vision.
A growing network of directed funders, contributors, donors, and community stakeholders extends our collective impact, through learning opportunities, committee service and collaboration around specific portfolio initiatives.
Join the Fund
Fund members have a seat at the table where some of the most challenging conversations, impactful decisions and inspiring ideas happen. And there’s always room for leaders and partners who believe a more equitable, prosperous future is possible.
If you or your organization are interested in becoming a member, funder, or partner with the Fund, we would love to connect with you.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about membership.
benefits of membership
Fund membership has valuable benefits
Our members have access to unique assets that enhance their own philanthropic and economic development priorities to drive large-scale, lasting impact for the region:
- Unparalleled Civic Network. We are a collaborative of thought leaders with different regional representation, backgrounds, and experiences, which only emboldens more informed, inclusive perspective and more innovative, impactful strategies.
- Boundary-pushing Portfolio. We work on initiatives that disrupt ineffective systems and structures and establish new ways of thinking and doing that lead to better outcomes.
- Flexible Funding. Our funding is our entry ticket to important conversations. It gives us flexibility to try new things and iterate.
- Capable, Caring Staff. Our work is guided by established and emerging leaders who are in-demand experts in their respective fields, exhibit humility and serve as effective thought partners.
- Agenda-setting Influence. We push important priorities onto the agendas of business, nonprofit, public, and civic leaders across the region.
- Deep Knowledge. We are a center of expertise in equitable economic growth, driving efforts grounded in research.
- National Reputation. We are respected in philanthropic and economic development circles across the country and are seen as a leader on issues of inclusive economic growth.